I am so very thankful to have been nominated by both Ashley Lane and Julia Goss to be a recipient of the Blogger Recognition Award.
If you have not stopped by Ashley’s site, Mommy Lane’s Adventures, it is a great site covering the Lane’s lives, struggles, adventures and well, everything in between including those crazy moments that most people don’t really want to admit or talk about… Ashley absolutely made my day by thinking of me – she’s a star! You must see her picture of her latest little star who is sooo cute:
Julia’s site, Beyond the Books Homeschool is a great site that covers all different things relating to her and her three other bookworms as they embark on their own homeschooling adventure, please check it out.
So in time honoured tradition of the Bloggers Recognition Award. I hereby nominate the following 15 blogs who are deserving of an award for the efforts they put in each day:
- rushed mommy
- happy hearts homeschool
- young smarties
- simply moms
- traci matt
- smidgen of this
- I do and adieu
- my strange family
- joyfull inspirations
- jack flacco
- marry and date
- go school yourself
- the homeschool mom blog
- abilene in iowa
- life with waldo
They are all worthy nominees. If I forgot you from the list please don’t hate me! I would have loved to have nominated a great many more… Please do stop by their sites if you have a minute.
These are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
7 Facts about myself
- I have two wonderful kids, Cam and MiMi and another baby by the name of Abbie who is actually our puppy!
- I am a homeschooling mom but I guess you knew that already!
- I love taking my kids to Disney but I am as much as a kid as they are!
- I love to read…research…overthink and then be impulsive…confusing, I know!
- I love…love…love baking!
- I love movies and I’m always looking for the ones with the happy ever after ending!
- I am becoming addicted to social media…I love reading all of the fascinating blogs…just not enough hours in the day!